Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Honey Bee

 This is just a look I did a while ago that was sort of inspired by a look that Elle Fowler did a few years ago. I like the look close up, but I looked so funny when I wore it! Maybe all over yellow is just a little too intense for people with my coloring. Ah well, it's not like I went anywhere anyway. I would have rocked it though. :)









  • MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot
  • Inglot 60 Square Eyeshadow
  • Some random Wet 'n Wild eyeshadow in the crease but it turned out that my brush had green on it and I didn't know it so that is what's in the crease. ;)
  • Coastal Scents 88 Warm Palette for brow highlight and inner corner
  • Urban Decay Perversion Eyeliner
  • Random Elf lashes
So yeah. Totally random look that I didn't even make a tutorial for. It was mind-blowingly simple, but if you want a tutorial for it, I would be more than happy to do so.  Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love the yellow eye shadow <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color yellow. I think its such a fun color and definitely looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete